When I started using essential oils, I had no idea what kind of impact they would have on my life. I was a skeptic turned raving fan when using oils helped my daughter get well. Now, I use them everyday for my own wellness and more of my clients are using them too.
I believe that using essential oils can be the BONUS TOOL to get you to your health and fitness goal faster! I bet you're wondering how. Just keep reading.
5 Ways Essential Oils will Get You to Your Fitness Goals Faster:
1. They offer a ton of immunity support: It’s impossible to complete your workouts and eat the salad when you feel like shit- health-wise. How can you exercise and have an appetite for healthy foods when you are sick? I use oils such as On-Guard by doTerra to help keep me healthy. I put drops of it in the diffuser, or I ingest the soft gels. BONUS: I also use a bend called Stronger by doTerra on the bottoms of my feet 3x times a day to stay help boost my immunity.
2. They improve the quality of your sleep: Your body needs quality sleep to feel and perform its best. Do you have problems falling asleep or staying asleep? Who doesn’t? I use another doTerra blend called Serenity to help me fall asleep and stay asleep through the night. Take a few deep inhales before you close your eyes and feel the calm restfulness it offers.
3. They decrease your body's reaction to stress: When you are stressed or anxious, your body releases cortisol. Cortisol makes you store fat. So, to combat stress and keep your hormones balanced, especially around that time of the month, I reach for ClaryCalm- doTerra blend that I like to nic-name the hormone helper. Women, this is just for us. It keeps our stress levels lower so we can go on with our day.
4. They are energizing: I will admit, I’m not a bundle of energy all day long. Right before my workout, or going out to play with the kids, I like to use peppermint as a natural pick-me-up. I inhale it, just make sure you keep this safely away from your eyes. Do you know some people can even substitute peppermint for coffee?
5. They decrease brain fog so we can focus. Planning your goals, planning meals, planning workouts, planning self-care and life, in general, requires some focus. I use DoTerra Blend Balance in the diffuser when I need some help staying focused- which is most of my day.
Ready to give one of these a try? I provided the shopping links above, or, if you have questions about which products would be right for you or your family, feel free to email me, firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd be happy to chat! Carolyn